RoanokeFire.com is Back
Welcome all to the reinvented RoanokeFire.com. It is good to have the site back online. We will have to see how this site reforms itself. I don’t have any expectations, but I do have some ideas.
First of all some housekeeping issues:
- The posts from the old blog can be seen if you click on “old blog” in the navigation bar.
- The comments were not brought over to the new site.
- In the transition, we lost about 250 of the old posts, I don’t know why and I don’t know which ones.
- You CAN comment on this site once you sign up.
- I will still moderate users and comments.
- Although the site was offline for a little while, the only data lost (other than the 250 posts in transition) are dated from December of 2008 – January 27, 2009. Those posts are lost forever because they were deleted.
- If you don’t like the site… contact the complaint department.
As always, feel free to send stuff in for the site. I hope to cover some of the new blogs from the stations around Roanoke. Station 3, 6, and 9 have blogs now. I think that it is great to see the daily lives around the stations. It seems as though all the shifts are getting into the blogs at the stations.
Last but not least, welcome to the new site.