No injuries reported in school bus blaze
By Mason Adams and David Harrison | The Roanoke Times
Courtesy of the Roanoke Police Department
Firefighters battle a Roanoke school bus fire Monday morning near Sixth Street and Morrill Avenue Southeast.
A Roanoke school bus burned Monday morning in a fire which officials believe was caused by an electrical malfunction.
The bus driver was picking up a student just after 8 a.m. near Sixth Street and Morrill Avenue Southeast when the front of the bus caught fire, according to Roanoke Fire-EMS spokeswoman Tiffany Bradbury. (Click here for more story and photos)